DEVENS ECO-EFFICIENCY CENTER
Helping area businesses and organizations reduce their environmental impacts and operating costs through education, collaboration and technical assistance.
EcoStar Steering Committee
Like the Devens Eco-Efficiency Center, the EcoStar program relies on the support of a number of public and private partnerships. These partners have provided financial, technical, and administrative support in the development and operation of this program. The current board members represent the public and private entities that have supported the development of the Center since its inception:
Devens Enterprise Commission—Russ Smith and Marty Poutry
Nashua River Watershed—Elizabeth Ainsley-Campbell
Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce—Melissa Fetterhoff
Eglomise Designs—Martha Demerjian
Image Software—Jeff Schwarz
Devens Residents—Bob Eisengrein
EcoStar Steering Committee Founders:
The original EcoStar Steering Committee was a group of dedicated individuals who worked together over a three-year period to create this program. The diversity of this group reflects the EcoStar program slogan: “Economy, Ecology, Community”. Participants included:
· Sally Edwards (facilitator and consultant to the steering committee)
· Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
· Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce
· Parker Hannifan Corporation
· Nashua River Watershed Association
· American Superconductor
· Eglomisé Designs, Inc.
· Mass Development
· Bob Eisengrein, Devens resident
· Eco Laboratories
· Southern Container Corp.
· Executive Office of Environmental Affairs’ Office of Technology Assessment
· Mount Wachusett Community College
· The Greening of Industries Network
· Massachusetts Audubon Society
· Ayer Office of Community & Economic Development
· Devens Enterprise Commission
Since the program launched in 2005, a core group of steering members have been involved in the continued development and administration of the program. Without everyone’s assistance, this program would not be possible.
Our sincere thanks to all!
Devens Eco-Efficiency Center
33 Andrews Parkway
Devens, Massachusetts, USA 01434
Phone: 978.772.8831 x3304 Fax: 978.772.1529
The Devens Eco-Efficiency Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, established in 2007. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.